Protrack II - Digital Audible Device and Electronic Log Book
Availability: In stock
L&B ProTrack II
A log book and Audible all in one device. Based on one of the worlds most popular audible log books (ProTrack) - Now revised with more accurate electronics, rugged design and extra functions.
- 4 Climb to Altitude warnings.
- 4 High Speed warnings with settings up to 19990 feet.
Can be used for Big Way formations, wing suit setup or other events where four high speed warnings are helpful.
- 4 Canopy Descent and Low Speed warnings.
The Canopy Descent alerts are essentially low speed alerts, which can also be used by wingsuit flyers to keep track of altitude in preparation for separation and canopy deployment.
- Powerful electronic logbook packed with advanced features.
Continuously stores detailed information about the last 200-300 jumps depending on type of dive,
- Micro USB for connection to different types of applications. See also; https://www.paralog.net
- Large LCD screen for easy and intuitive operation and quick access to information.
- All functions fully operational at sub-zero
- Always ON. (Option: User selectable power. Low power consumption).
- Fully automatic. It continually records the ambient air pressure, temperature and adjusts the digital hardware to the local elevation.
- The thin and ergonomic design ensures a comfortable fit in a helmet.
|Enable Start Time Countdown||No|
|Enable End Time Countdown||No|
Write Your Own Review